Become a member
Becoming a member is one of the best ways you can help to protect and champion the South West Coast Path.
Whether you use it to walk the dog, have family picnics, to escape on holiday for some fresh sea air or enjoy it as a serious walker, if you love it, please help us protect it for future generations to enjoy.
Choose your membership package
*joint members need to live at the same address
What does membership give me?
- A copy of the Complete Guide
- Helping to conserve this stunning coast line
- 15% off at Cotswold Outdoor and other retail and product discounts
- £10 of your membership fee directly pays for Path repairs and improvements
- Two 'Trailblazing' magazines a year
- E-newsletters monthly
- Women's walking network
- Car sticker
- Free 'Completer' certificate and pin badge on completion of the trail
- Offers at the South West Coast Path online shop
And all this for the price of a pasty per month!
How can membership help to protect and champion the South West Coast Path?
- It gives us a strong voice to speak about the importance of the Path on your behalf
- It costs at least £1,000 per year for every mile of this glorious Path to be kept open, safe and clearly signed
- Consistent funding from our membership helps us to match other funds from partners like the National Trust and local authorities that we need for improvement projects
- Funding from membership has helped to partly fund hundreds of small projects to improve or repair the Coast Path - you can find details of these here
We also offer gift membership which includes your personalised message and a gift box Find out more